2010-10-27

OPP/APEXposed 2010 Europe 1st day

Today started the first OPP (oracle pl/sql programming) and APEXposed Conference in Europe.


I had great conversations with several people.
I presented my session and the audience was very nice, interested and ask some great questions. Some of them have already told me that they will apply some of the knowledge they got to there programs as soon as possible :-) (that was my aim! I'm very glad!)

Some great sessions today (gave me some ideas)...and tomorrow some very interesting ones ...

It's very nice to be able to go to session in OPP and sessions in APEXposed!

What I learned in the last 24 hours in Brussels?
The number of distinct languages used in Belgium...
Printme service...
The strange Belgium Keyboard layout...
More ideas about the Apex potential...
that even after you have read and re-read your code in the slides you can find a typo error during the presentation...
and some other stuff that I will write tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Os comentários são moderados.
The comments are moderated.