2011-01-26

Oracle ACE award

"I am pleased to inform you that you have been nominated by Steven Feuerstein for the Oracle ACE award. You have been chosen based on your significant contribution and activity in the Oracle technical community. Like your fellow Oracle ACEs, you have demonstrated a proficiency in Oracle technology as well as a willingness to share your knowledge and experiences with the community."


I would like to thanks to Steven Feuerstein for the nomination, Todd Trichler of OTN for suggesting it and the Oracle Ace Program for the award.

I would also to thanks to my blog readers and all the people that in sessions, by emails, forums, or personally ask me questions and give me feedback (and forgive my English misspelling/writing) , making me feel even more motivated to share my knowledge, learn more and be more...

I would also to acknowledge my coworkers and ex-coworkers, specially Nuno Ornelas, António Cunha, Manuel Machado, Gabriel David and Ligia Ribeiro that always were/are ready to help and to give more challenges.

I'm proud for the being the first Portuguese to get this award.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you should be proud of the Oracle ACE Award!
    It's great to have you in the U.Porto team.
    Filipe, great guy!

    Warm regards,
    Nuno Ornelas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O primeiro tuga a receber o Ace Award, isso tem alguma coisa a ver com os globos de ouro? :) Parabéns por terem constatado o teu valor, já podes pertencer à minha equipa da jogatina da sueca.

    Abraço,
    Ricardo Machado

    ReplyDelete

Os comentários são moderados.
The comments are moderated.