2007-06-05

Sands of Passion ep1-5

"Like infidels through a hour glass .... so are the Sands of Passion!"

Hoje meu meu irmão apresentou-me a esta "Soap Opera".
Hilariante!!

Já existem 5 episódios de 6 minutos cada.


-“But I just opened up a bottle of white infidel!”
(do Episódio 1)


-“...all told all of my friends to watch to news!”
(do Episódio 2)


-"If my brothers find me here I will be stoned!"
-"You brought some hashish?"
-"No! No! He will throw stones at me until I am dead!"
-"Oh! He must love you very much!"
(do Episódio 3)


-"Who is this, your wingman?"
(do Episódio 4)


-"Just pretent I'm not here!"
-"You are an women! what else would we do?"
(do Episódio 5)

Actualização: foram actualizados os videos pois o local original já não funciona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Os comentários são moderados.
The comments are moderated.