2009-07-20

Programmers hell!

First "A Song by programmers, for programmers": "Every Build your make" from people at Oracle.


I really like the comment one guy wrote at youtube for this video:" the project requirements change just in the meanwhile he's talking : "i have 3 things for you: pitch, tempo, dynamics and interpretation!" I'm crystal clear about this"

As a friend of mine (S.R.) told me the other day:

""Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen" !!!" –Edward V. Berard
:-)

I think this next video presents that very nicely :-)


And now some others songs from a programmer (Microsoft I think) ...
This first is another version from the previous one


This one is my favorite of these: "I don't want to blog it"
"(...)and your code's so complex
that the changes of us fixing it is ...never
(...)man your code sucks(...)"


I love this "love" song


Some others...


"Still Haven't Found the Bug"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Os comentários são moderados.
The comments are moderated.